The Web Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Recast Software’s solutions for customers as well as the Recast Software website and customer portal. The individual in this role will be a member of a small team of developers and IT professionals tasked with developing solutions to meet IT professional needs.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Develop and maintain systems management oriented software solutions for customer use.
- Create specifications and develop test plans for software solutions.
- Perform software quality assurance work as required by project needs
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of website releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Developing, refining and tuning integrations between applications.
- Write documentation and user communications in a professional, consistent and effective manner.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot issues and resolve bugs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to develop unit tests and perform quality assurance tasks
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and communicate progress effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to follow and maintain existing workflow, as well as create new processes to improve efficiencies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft ASP.NET Core and Vue.js
- Experience creating and delivering on premise web solutions
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Graph API / O365 / Intune
- Understanding of computer science topics in relation to systems management development